Friday, October 30, 2015

Hello world, welcome to my blog. Oh, and hello to any extra-terrestrial, transdimensional, or hyperspatial digital beings currently reading this as well. I reserve no discrimination between physical, temporal entities and unverified, hypothetical, or imaginary beings (looking at you, God).

Anyhoo, this is where I will post my struggles, mostly about anxiety, and my thoughts, mostly about philosophy.

You can find me on Philosophy Forums (old and new) as well as Reddit under the username "darthbarracuda".

Peace.

1 comment:



  1. I read this on the University of California website last week.


    [b]Becoming aware of privilege should not be viewed as a burden or source of guilt, but rather, an opportunity to learn and be responsible so that we may work toward a more just and inclusive world.

    Check your privilege:

    White
    Male
    Class
    Christian
    Cisgender
    Able-bodied
    Heterosexual[/b]

    Question.

    Why is being 'intelligent' never included in a list of unearned privileges?

    Shouldn't high IQ people give humble thanks every morning for their completely unearned gift?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete